The name Malisis would make you feel familiar with right? It’s the prefix of the name for any mod trying to add in new contents to the game especially blocks, door, and so on. So, what you can expect from this MalisisBlocks Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a new way to mix things up resulting in mixed blocks. Also, it’s pretty simple for the way to use the mod too.
MalisisBlocks Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod that tries to focus on adding new blocks, but that won’t go directly that way as it just allow you to combine and mix the two blocks together and blend their textures together and will result in brand new blocks which look absolutely amazing. It could said that whoever created this mod would be creatively clever. Anyways, you can start implementing this feature yourself by getting your hands on a new and special tool known as block mixer which is the new item given by this mod.
This is the tool that allows you to do whatever mentioned above. In addition, it’s not like you can just combine and blend the two blocks together then the result is immediately completed because it needs to take process as well. While it’s being processed, you can use any different kinds of items to give the mixed result more textures as well as some special effects. It basically means that you can use the ender pearl to display the nether portal animation on any block you are about to create.
You are going to see through a load of varieties which you are the one who design the mixed blocks. These new and useful blocks added by this MalisisBlocks Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 will allow players to utilize for multitudes of different tasks. For example, the block with player sensor block attached that will detect those who come nearby or even underneath it.
MalisisBlocks Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 Main Features
- This mod adds in a new tool called block mixer that allows player to combine, blend and mix the two different blocks or even put in some certain items for creating new blocks with new textures
- There are some highly useful blocks provided as well like player sensor block or the block that use to stop the creeper or any other mobs from coming nearby or entering your home
MalisisBlocks Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 Pros and Cons
- It’s extremely useful if we focus on the creatively decorative way as you can make and mix the textures of any blocks together
- The shades and tones of colors when blended after the mixing process look absolutely stunning just like a rainbow color
- Those new blocks are absolutely perfect tools to use defending your home as you can detect players even if they are underneath you or prevent any entities or mobs from entering or coming nearby your place as well
- Block mixer is fine, but those new blocks are quite too necessary
- It’s features are quite different and unique
How to install MalisisBlocks Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download Minecraft Forge and have it installed first
- Download the mod called MalisisBlocks Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 with .zip or .jar file from the highlighted download link that is provided below
- Head yourself into your Minecraft directory
- Head into mods folder
- Drag and drop the whole downloaded mod file into the mods folder