Most of you guys would know very well how important is the mini-map. It’s one of the most crucial factors that most video game need to have it consisted. The reason why it’s important is that it helps players to get all the necessary information about their surroundings as well as some of the indicator that come with unique shapes and colors. So, if you need something like that applied to your world, then just have this Mapwriter 2 Mod installed.
Mapwriter 2 Mod is a really interesting mod that simply is the sample of high quality mini-map that will provide to whoever get this mod installed. Unlike any other mini-map like Zan’s or Rei’s. This one comes with pretty much all the really necessary information and a lot of customization that you can enjoy figure out what each option does. This mod is actually the sequel to the Mapwriter. It also shows how successful it was in the original one. It’s also one of the most full-fledged open source maps that can be easily implemented into your game client. Moreover, as mentioned that it gives you a lot of option to utilize and see favorably according to your viewpoint as well as the way you prefer it to be. Probably, all these things given will make your life in-game become much more convenient. More than that, you can even save the areas that you’ve already explored if you want to go back another time. You can have as many points as you need as it comes with various colors, so you won’t be confused between any of them.
If you find yourself get lost a lot and your view is way too narrow, this Mapwriter 2 Mod will be your eyes, when you couldn’t see things clearly. Also, having all of these features and options that you can customize and personalize according to your playstyle would even make you feel more comfortable as well.
Mapwriter 2 Mod Main Features
- This mod adds in new mini-map into the world of Minecraft to help people keep track of themselves as well as the awareness to the surroundings
- There is a lot of custom options as well as the customization provided
- Coloring the waypoint
- You can set up waypoint as many as you can
Mapwriter 2 Mod Pros and Cons
- With the mini-map that you will get from this mod, you can now see things and the surroundings much clearly, you can see if there is any creeper sneaking behind you from the mini-map
- If you have found a place that is really suitable to make any types of farm, you can save them as waypoint and can even color it as well
- Unfortunately, even if you can create waypoint showing the place that you’ve been before, but you are not able to instantly travel to there like teleportation
- Minecraft Forge is heavily needed for this mod to work without any problem
How to install Mapwriter 2 Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version and have it installed to your game first
- Download Mapwriter 2 Mod from the link download below as well as the most compatible version
- Search for %appdata%
- Look for .minecraft folder and open in
- Head into mods folder
- Copy the downloaded file and paste it into this folder
- All done, start the game and have fun