MapWriter Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Most of you guys probably have used this mod before and it is MapWriter Mod. But this time, it’s not the same old one anymore as it’s the continued version with upgrades. Basically, it still provides you the same features but with improved and more features as well. This mod is actually an open source mini-map!
MapWriter Mod is a really interesting mod made by the developer named mapwriter, but this mod is continued by VectronDiablon. What you will find and use in this mod are including of the new in-game mini-map for both single-player and multi-player. You can even use this one with any servers as those servers do not need to have this mod installed. You can set the waypoints by just right clicking, pan map by click and drag, and zoom with the mouse wheel. With this map installed, you are going to have so many new features to do with your world and what is actually beneficial are all about the convenience and comfort as you can now set the waypoints and teleport back to the point you set.
Actually, there are more features, but most of you probably know all of them though. What I really like about this mod is the colored stuff like those biomes are now colored appropriately which will show you which direction you have to go for a particular purpose. This mod also supports for custom texture packs and blocks added by any other mods as well. As there are so many in-game features, you are going to need to know the in-game key bindings right? And also the map GUI key bindings as well. You can check from the original forum though. All the colored blocks are configurable.
In order to use this MapWriter Mod, you need to download and install Minecraft Forge first. You should know that this kind of mod will actually ruin the gaming experience and the aspect of the game as everything will become much easier when you could see everything from the new in-game mini-map added for sure. Be sure to use it wisely or you will get bored of the game over and over again.
MapWriter Mod Main Features
- There is an in game mini-map that will work both single-player and multi-player
- This will work on any servers without those servers need to install the mod
- Biomes are colored that can be easily seen in the mini-map
- Custom texture packs and blocks supported from any other packs and mods
MapWriter Mod Pros and Cons
- Your life in Minecraft world will be super easy as there is a mini-map where you can see everything clearly like the biomes that are colored appropriately and you can even set the waypoints to travel around the world
- Minecraft Forge required
- Make the game becomes much easier to play with, no challenges at all
How to install MapWriter Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge with the latest version and have it installed first
- Download the mod with the name MapWriter Mod .jar or .zip file
- Go into %appdata%
- Open .minecraft
- Find mods folder
- Put the downloaded mod into the mods folder
- All done and have fun