MarioKart Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Have you ever heard of the best of the best legend games called Mario or Mario Kart right? Sure, everyone must have played it before. Now, this is your chance to play it again, but this time it’s within your favorite Minecraft game as well. How does that sound? It sounds interesting right? This legend game will be applied as a resource pack in the game Minecraft which is called MarioKart Resource Pack. Let’s check it out!
MarioKart Resource Pack is a resource pack which is nicely detailed based on racing style. This pack is running currently only at 32×32 resolution. Moreover, when you use it, you guys will feel like you are playing Mario Kart game because everything in this pack is related and based on that game. This resource pack provides you to race with your friends, times or challenged. It means that if you have a really good mod or even map related about racing, it’s going to be so much fun. Anyways, this is the pack created to use bukkit though. It’s going to be such an exciting stuff waiting for you to enjoy with. You are going to see some amazing graphical recreations of the very popular game. There is going to be some custom sounds and music played in the background as well which will completely blow your mind and also reminds you of the childhood memory.
Anyway, if you love this legend game called Mario, I would recommend you to try this resource pack out. More than that, this pack is under developing and it will feature more game modes in the future for you guys to play such as championships mode and custom mode for you able to customize your cars. So, be sure to try this amazing resource pack called MarioKart Resource Pack out!
MarioKart Resource Pack Main Features
- This resource pack is 32×32 resolution
- It is based on racing game style
- New awesome custom sounds and music added into the game based on racing and Mario style
MarioKart Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- Loads of fun
- You can enjoy this legend’s game within your favorite game
- This pack is properly created and proper for every Minecrafters
- This pack is really suitable for racing map or mod related
- This add-on texture pack requires MCPatcher or Optifine to be properly installed first
- Not only for above requirement , you guys also have to install uCars and ProtocolLib to run this pack too
How to install MarioKart Resource Pack
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features
- Download MarioKart Resource Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Run the game
- Select the chosen texture from the option menu
- Have fun