Mark’s Wolf and Cat Texture Pack 1.7.4 (1.12 not yet)
Can i get a “Hell Yeah” from all the animals lover out there? If you are one of the animals lover then you will love this texture pack. Granted that there not many animals in Minecraft that you can tame but with Mark’s Wolf and Cat Texture Pack 1.7.4 you will be given the choice to tame all kind of colorful wolves (Dog) and Cats.
Mark’s Wolf and Cat Texture Pack 1.7.4 is actually just a texture pack granted that it look more like modding than anything. This texture will add different color for dogs and cats. This make taming pet more interesting. You can now identify the different between your tamed pet and give them name. By doing that, you will feel much more closer to your pets than you normally would.
While currently this texture pack doesn’t actually do much more than adding color and different texture shape to dogs and cats, i believe the creator will continue to update this texture pack to cover more animals. Remember to show your support by liking us on this website and page so that we can continue to update you all on what news in Minecraft World
Mark’s Wolf and Cat Texture Pack 1.7.4 Main Features
- Add different shape and color to Dogs and Cats
Mark’s Wolf and Cat Texture Pack 1.7.4 Pros and Cons
- Different mean new and more interesting
- Different color and pattern for pet is interesting
- Doesn’t really add much to Minecraft
- Files that start with Mark’s… all need MCPatcher and all the separate textures don’t need it
- Please, don’t forget to ignore the pack.mcmeta file
How to install Mark’s Wolf and Cat Texture Pack 1.7.4
- Download Mark’s Wolf and Cat Texture Pack 1.7.4 from our download link below
- When you download the file, you will found many file in there. So, all of the file is a resource pack.
- You will know the name of file that tells you guys what texture it adds to game
- Find .minecraft folder found in roaming
- Find ‘resource packs’ folder located in \AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
- Copy and paste this ‘resource packs’ into this texturepacks folder
- Done! Happy Gaming Fellow Minecrafter