Massive Realistic Texture Pack
Are you looking for a really high-resolution texture pack which all the blocks are nicely decorated? If you do, I would like to suggest you guys to try this Massive Realistic Texture Pack out. For me, this pack is really awesome and I love it. Let’s see what your opinion about this pack!
Massive Realistic Texture Pack is a texture pack which is neatly made which made by ‘Assassin Moder’. This texture pack got like over 20,000 downloads, so these number might the guarantee how good this pack is for you guys. This texture pack comes with 2 resolution which are 64×64 and 128×128. Its high-resolution make the texture looks much better. At the fist glance of mine, thought that this one is not my type and style tough, but still I don’t know why it looks great later, so I tried it out and the result is freaking awesome, so I would like to share with you guys. All the blocks in this pack looks so smooth, but if you take a look closer you will see how rough and tough it is, like the stone and brick, gravel also. They look so realistic. Watermelon looks so real if it has a round shape instead of square. The blocks I really enjoy using them to make my place is the quartz blocks. Every single type of nether quartz blocks, I love it all. They look so luxury, when you build a really huge and large house. Your house seems to look like a palace. Looks bright and very detailed.
If you are finding the texture pack that would fit your taste best, I would recommend this Massive Realistic Texture Pack for you guys. Just check it out, if you do not like it from the first glance. you should download and try it out and you will see how awesome this pack is.
Massive Realistic Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 64×64 and 128×128
Massive Realistic Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- This packs run at a pretty high-resolution both 64×64 and 128×128 which you can choose to download and use which one you like
- Due to its high-resolution, all the texture details
- This texture pack requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to prevent some missing texture and bug issues that might occur while playing
How to install Massive Realistic Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download Massive Realistic Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!