Material Detector Mod
Are you getting tired and bored of mining ores? Don’t you feel that you have no fun while playing Minecraft because all the resources are too difficult and tough to find? So, if you are facing that problems, I would like to suggest you to check out this Material Detector Mod.
Material Detector Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 is a really cool and useful mod which was nicely and creatively made by the developer named ‘Ellian’. I really want to thank to him or her that made this mod for us, Minecrafters! That I say it is a useful mod, this is because this mod does exactly what the title says. The abilities that you are going to get when install this mod into your fresh Minecraft is the ability to find resources easily as they are located on the map. That new mini map added is quite similar to REI’s MiNi Map or other mini map, but this one comes in two views which are horizontal and vertical! All of the resources in the game will be shown on the map, you can even set which view that you want to look at and go to. Also, it shows the surrounding material at your level and height map and indicate which one is far, which one is not. This detector can find most all ores, for examples, diamonds, coal, iron, ruby, and so on.
So, if you are tiring of mining and finding ores, why not try and check this useful Material Detector Mod out! The way you find resources will become much easier. No more time to waste anymore!
Material Detector Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- This mod gives you the ability to find resources easily as they are located on the new mini map that is added by this mod
Material Detector Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- You can easily find all the resources!
- Most all ores can be detected or found, and will show on the mini map, so you just mine or dig to the direction that is told by the detector
- This mod might ruin the aspects of game-play because the way you find ores will no more be challenged
- This mod requires Forge to be installed to your Minecraft before installing this mod
How to install Material Detector Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download Material Detector Mod from the link below
- Forge is required, so download and install Minecraft Forge first before doing anything with your Minecraft
- Start Forge, install as client or server, depending on yours
- Browse to %appdata% and look for .minecraf folder, then open it
- Look for mods folder and open it
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder