Maxpack Resource Pack
Another good looking cartoony based style resource pack is the pack called Maxpack Resource Pack. This one is different from any other cartoony based resource pack because it focuses more on making the whole world look smooth and simple as much as possible. Even those who don’t like smooth and cartoony based might fall for this one though.
Maxpack Resource Pack is made by _Maxin_. This is the pack comes up only 16×16 resolution based on the cartoony style. In addition, cartoony looking itself won’t attract any attention, but this one has added the smoothness to every single texture of the pack. As you can see from the pictures that most of the blocks attached to each other seem not to have any edges showing between each block. That’s quite a good point in making it look better in term of simplistic look. That doesn’t apply to all of the blocks though. Every materials, blocks and items crafted by using wooden based look amazingly good for the low resolution pack like this one. It’s very well detailed for both the textures design and the theme come up with. More than that, it focuses on making the change to the particles as well. The color indicating the type of ores look wonderfully colorful. You might end up enjoying building something using the ore blocks as well with the rainbow color.
This pack might not be the best one for 16x resource pack, but it will give you some new textures based on cartoony look with its smoothness will blow your mind. You won’t really believe that this Maxpack Resource Pack is the low resolution because of what you get from it will make you forget everything you are playing with.
Maxpack Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- This resource pack is based on a smooth cartoony, yet simple style
Maxpack Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This pack gives you the pretty unique and interesting style even if it comes with the cartoonish looking
- Extremely pleasant to the eyes due to its smoothness and the cartoon theme of the pack
- Every single texture for every single block and item is wonderfully modeled and detailed
- This resource pack is only available in 16×16 version
- There is no highlights used to create the texture
- The stones seem to be attached without edges which make it extremely smooth to each other attached blocks
- For the best features that will be given, you are going to need to download and install Optifine or MCPatcher first
How to install Maxpack Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download MCPatcher or Optifine with the most compatible version
- Download Maxpack Resource Pack with .jar file from the link provided as well as the most compatible version as well
- Go to %appdata%
- Look for .minecraft folder and go into it
- Head into resourcepacks folder
- Simply copy and paste the downloaded .jar file into this folder
- All done, have fun!