MCPatcher HD Fix For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
MCPatcher HD Fix
Minecraft has been designed to develop the game at all times, you will find that it has improved and updated frequently. Therefore, we find that the developer is trying to improve and make it easier to use. Of course, MCPatcher HD Fix is one of the tools to help make working easier. Now it has been updated to work in the latest version of Minecraft, which is a feature that allows you to easily switch between texture packs in Minecraft.
Okay, if you are ready to begin the download and installation this MCPatcher HD Fix. You can download and install this version from here. I hope you will get good experience and excellent gameplay. If you have questions or need assistance, you can leave your comments in the comment box below.
MCPatcher HD Fix For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Changelogs
- Update new minecraft version
- Add new biome colormap format.
- Show different textures based on item damage, stack size, and NBT data.
- Compatible with Forge, FML standalone, and LiteLoader.
How to install MCPatcher HD Fix For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download the MCPatcher HD Fix
- Launch the “MCPatcher“.
- Then click “Patch” button, you don’t have to select any texture packs yet.
- Start the game
- Go to Mods and Texture Packs
- Then open texture pack, if nothing appear then you manually browse to texturepacks folder in Mincraft directory.
- Next, Copy all texture packs that you have downloaded in there.