Download and install MCPatcher HD For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4. Hey! guy this is a big project and big day for Minecraft fans. Thank ‘Kahr’ for makes this awesome tools.
MCPatcher HD For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is the latest version. This is a java application that will allows you to switch between texture packs from one size to another sizes. MCPatcher is a bytecode-level patcher for Minecraft. The main use right now is changing the hard-coded texture sizes, but it is eventually intended to apply arbitrary patches.
MCPatcher HD For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Changelogs
- Made compatible with current Minecraft version
- Changed a few codes
How to install MCPatcher HD For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install the matched you OS.
- Launch, then you should see something like this
- Open and Click Patch (You do not need to have a texture pack for this step)
- Open the game
- Start the game then go to Mods and Texture Packs
- If you didn’t see anything, that means you have to go Minecraft root folder and go to “texturepacks” folder and copy and paste some texture packs in there.