MCSkin3D Mod is a Minecraft Skinning tool in the likes of a paint or photoshop application with a powerful Skin. You can create and customize your profile and skin in Minecraft. That is one of the great thing about this game. All you need is just going to a website and download a skin that you like, but all of the skin might be possibly used by hundreds or thousands of people. It’s not individual right? So, you guys might want to try this freaking awesome.
MCSkin3D Mod That help you to create and customize your own (your own !!) by giving you the tool set to make an amazing unique skin with some minimal graphic skills which is all in 3D! You can just like focus on the head, the arms, or the body to customize that piece and edit it in a number of windows. You could easily take parts from a skin and put it in another. This is because this software help to hold all of your skins in one place.
MCSkin3D is both a skin management and skin editing tool. It holds all of your skins in a convenient place, lets you manage them from within the program, and even lets you upload your skin directly to Minecraft.net without ever needing to open a browser. This tool is somehow very powerful which gives you the ability to make an amazing customization skins. This mod was created by PARIL !
MCSkin3D Mod Main Features
- Optimized tool added
- Fill and Brush, burn added
- 2D zoom supported
- Stamp tool and color wheel added
- More painting programme added
MCSkin3D Mod Pros and Cons
- You can customize the way your own character look
- Individual !
- This mod is not available for MAC, only for PC
- Requires .NET Framework 3.5 installed
MCSkin3D Mod Change Log
- Minor issues fixed
- Updated to the latest version of Minecraft
How to install MCSkin3D Mod
- Download MCSkin3D Mod
- Extract it, then it should make a file called MCSkin3D
- Then, open the folder and clock on the MCSkin3d icon
- Enjoy customizing !