Medieval Building Pack Map
Are you those who love playing with the medieval resource pack? Sometimes, you just don’t really like it, but you just want to make your world become a bit dark and smoky atmosphere and everything becomes interesting and fun immediately. So, using only the plain resource pack might not give you the full potential of the fun, so today I would like to present you a new map providing you tons of medieval buildings, be sure to check it out in this Medieval Building Pack Map.
Medieval Building Pack Map is a really interesting map made by deerassassin0424, all credits to the map maker. This map is just a custom map that provides you guys the buildings. If you are still confusing, imagine that the plain world of Minecraft full of medieval buildings like Blacksmith, Windmill, Lumbermill, Shop, Large/Medium/Small/Old House, Watch/Guard Tower, Tower House, Church, Well, Inn, Stable, Barn, Farmhouse, Lighthouse and Fancy House. These are currently added medieval buildings. Actually, the map maker has planned to make much more than 30 buildings, so please stay tuned for that to be updated. Actually, there might not be such an interesting thing to do in this map because it only gives you the model of the medieval buildings. However, these are the purposes, those buildings could be used freely as long as you give credit to the map maker. It means that those awesome design of the building can actually be used in your own world. Let’s see if you use these buildings and apply the medieval based resource pack, how it is going to be.
If you are out of your idea to make some building based on medieval style. Why don’t you check this awesome Medieval Building Pack Map out? You are going to have tons of ideas by just looking these buildings provided. Or you can even directly download the schematic and apply the same model to your own world, but you have to give credit as well. I hope this helps.
Medieval Building Pack Map Main Features
- This pack is actually just a custom map showing you the variously different medieval buildings including of Blacksmith, Windmill, Lumbermill, Shop, Large/Medium/Small/Old House, Watch/Guard Tower, Tower House, Church, Well, Inn, Stable, Barn, Farmhouse, Lighthouse and Fancy House
Medieval Building Pack Map Pros and Cons
- If you are those who love playing with the medieval based resource pack, you might want to try and check these buildings out, so that you have many ideas to build your own stuff
- All of the models or buildings provided in this map are all very awesome detailed which can be really used
- Only you just give credit to the creators, you can use these buildings in servers or even in your own world
- These buildings are all based on medieval themed, so those who don’t like this kind of theme can skip it
- There should be more buildings added, only 18 are not really enough!
How to install Medieval Building Pack Map
- Download Medieval Building Pack Map with the most compatible version comparing to your game’s version from the link download given below
- Go to %appdata%
- Open .minecraft
- Head into saves folder
- The file that you just downloaded, put it here
- Start the game
- Select the new map and apply