A pretty good looking mod with simple features that add in new mobs into the world is called Medieval Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10. Of course, the mobs added are based on the medieval themes or looks. This would help to spice up the aspect of gameplay experience a little bit. However, it seems like this is a pretty good idea adding this medieval themed mobs into the game.
Medieval Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 is a mod that implement only 3 new mobs only into Minecraft. These mobs will simply give you the medieval atmosphere just look at them, maybe because their outfits xD? They are the Brigand, the Bandit, and the Tribesman. Each of them has their own skills and weapons. Just want to let you know that these guys have been designed based off the Vanilla mobs like the Brigand that is like a human form of what skeleton mob would be with bow and arrow equipped.
The Bandit and Tribesman are similar to the zombie in their behaviors. However, these guys wield steel or stone/iron swords or axes respectively. Even if that is the case, still they are really different in terms of speed, skills, and intelligence. They are indeed faster and more intelligent which will give you a pretty tough combat scene for sure. What’s more is that they can be out in the sun without receiving any damage at all.
This Medieval Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 is a really good choice if you wish to pick a fight with human instead of those zombies and this really fits the concept of the game of being medieval survival based-game. Also, they are much better fighters that you have never dealt with before, then this is going to be challenging.
Medieval Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 Main Features
- There are currently 3 new mobs add into the world of Minecraft that will give the game a tad bit more of the medieval theme
- They are the Brigand, the Bandit, and the Tribesman that come up with their own skills and weapons
Medieval Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This is a really interesting mod that would change the overall combat line of the game to be more fun to play with
- They are fast and intelligent which would give you a tough combat scene for sure, so it’s challenging as well
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work without any problem
- There should be more contents add by the mod, these are not really enough
- They are like being copy and past from zombies into a form of human with a little bit new to the abilities
How to install Medieval Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10
- Download Minecraft Forge and have it installed first before installing the mod
- Download the Medieval Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10
- Be sure to get both files with the same version as your game
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Copy and dropthe downloaded file .jar into the mods folder