this’s a simple features fully working on the latest new mincraft version. It’s author create this mod for community to useful and allow you guys to customize mod and integrate with the other mod, there are also makers to send in their own data. Also, it’s still working with the other mod-pack. Let’s check this Mercurius Mod out!
Mercurius Mod Main Features
- This’s pretty new function basic analytics mod that look really lightweight which allow you to sending data for Minecraft Forge, and also you guys can config section.
- There are a lot of data that you can found on the data collected by Mercurius such as:
– SessionID that can be random identifier and created with SecureRandom, and every time your game restarts the Value will be reset
– AdID the features is same with SessionID except, the Value is constant for each Minecraft
– JavaVersion, MCP, Forge
– Active mod count and total
Mercurius Mod Pros and Cons
- It’s power full features that look really lightweight which allow you to custom mod
- Also, there are integration with the other mod
- Require the Minecraft Forge before install this mod
How to install Mercurius Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft forge at the first step
- Download the Mercurius Mod
- Go to ‘run’ at your windows menu bar
- Type %appdata% and looking the .minecraft folders
- Drag and drop the file downloaded . jar into your mods folders
- Launcher your minecraft game and playing!