MerMaidCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Do you feel bored when you play Minecraft without using mod? If you do, why don’t you use some mods to make this game become more interesting? Or if you can’t find, let’s me give you one then. This is another cool mod which is based on the TV-show “H2O Just Add Water” and “Mako Mermaid”. Have you ever seen it before? So, now you guys can see it in your favorite game by using this mod. It is called MerMaidCraft Mod.
MerMaidCraft Mod is a really cool mod which is made by the apprentice artist named The DeadWalking. This is a pretty simple mod that allows you guys to add it to modpack. You will enjoy with the new items that you need to use the new materials to craft it too, so your job is you have to find it and make sure that it’s enough to build an item. In this mod, you can use MoonPower Block instead of Redstone Block. Moreover, you are able to have the new tools which can be made by the MoonPowerOre. Finally, the signature’s item in this mod is Moonring which can give you 40+ damage. So, you see that it is very powerful and make your character become stronger. Why don’t you try this mod out and let’s see if you are going to enjoy or think that it will ruin the aspect of the game?
This mod’s content is just like a title says and don’t worry that this new ore will be too hard to find because you can take your friends with you to find it in the mine. In addition, you guys can see the list of items and how to produce it on the screenshots above. Finally, I would recommend you to try this MerMaidCraft Mod out!!
MerMaidCraft Mod Main Features
- This mod is based on the TV-show “H2O Just Add Water” and “Mako Mermaids”
- There are many new items added into this mod such as Moonring, tools, mobs and flowers
MerMaidCraft Mod Pros and Cons
- You guys will enjoy with this TV-show theme in your favorite game
- New items for you to have fun playing with
- Modloader or Minecraft Forge are required to be properly installed before installing this mod
How to install MerMaidCraft Mod
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download MerMaidCraft Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!