Do you love mining? If you do so, I bet that you would get tired or bored of the same ores that you have found till now. They can be like iron, gold, lapis, redstone, emerald, even diamond! Still, you might get bored of it. So, do you want to have some new ores that could make your game become much more interesting and colorful? If you do, I would suggest you to try this Metallurgy Mod.
Metallurgy Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is a mod which will add many new ores, several types of it which could make your world become much more wonderful. More than that, you can use those colorful ores to craft into weapons, tools, and armors. There are like more than 48 new metals added (according to which submods you use). The main objective of this mod would be to make the atmosphere that could be balanced and appropriate for any players to do an exploration, discovering, and have fun with mining. This mod is still a modular form, so you can configure and set the config file to make it fit best for your preference. For new ores that have been added including, Copper, Tin, Bronze, Manganese, Steel, Mithril, Orichalcum, and Adamantine. Moreover, you can use these ores to make a block with several colors based on their types. Also, there are many new ores are waiting for you. So, be sure to check it out with this amazing mod.
I think this Metallurgy Mod is the thing that would give you much more fun, and get in to a new system of mining, but if you want to change back from Vanilla metals to their old values just go and set the file in configs. Anyway, be sure to give it a go!
Metallurgy Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- About over 48+ new metals added to the game
- A vast enhancement to the basic mining system
Metallurgy Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- With this mod you will enjoy exploring and mining for sure
- Many new ores added, they all are waiting to be mined by you!
- Very colorful block made of new ores based on their types
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge in order to properly install and use it with out any issues
Metallurgy Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Log
- Lots of bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Metallurgy Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Forge
- Download Metallurgy Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun