Another cool mod that I really want to recommend and suggest to you guys is the mod called MeteorCraft Mod. This mod comes up with a pretty cool idea which will add some new ores without having to load new chunks and some more new features added.
MeteorCraft Mod is a mod that will add in some new ores without having to load new chunks which also made by Reika. With this mod installed, the meteors will periodically come and slam into the ground, then you just find the crater and you will find or see the assorted ores including mod ores and the ores from TConstruct which is gravel and will not be generated.
The meteors spawn as three types including Stone meteors which will only be stone-type ores including of iron, redstone, certus quartz, and tin. The next one is the Netherrack meteors that will carry nether ores including of Nether Quartz and Ardite. The last one is the End stone meteors that will cary end-type ores including Pitchblende and Olivine. The meteor will also carry small amounts of glowstone dust and gunpower. You might wonder that there might be only the same meteor that will carry the same ore that you don’t want that to happen, there is also a configured file for you to change and edit it. It will happen or occur once an hour by the default setting which is dangerous as it’s destructive which will definitely destroy the surface or even your loved building lol.
This MeteorCraft Mod might be useful but dangerous at the same time and if you overset the configured file, your game might be crashed or even the end of your Minecraft world as there will be thousands of meteors destroy everything that it lands to.
MeteorCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.6.4 Main Features
- This mod will add in like meteor system
- New ores added
- Two block types added, RotaryCraft needed to be installed
MeteorCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- This mod will add in new ores for you to enjoy with
- New way of finding ores without having to go into the cave and do mining
- Those meteor impacts look so freaking awesome
- It can be changed in the setting easily
- This mod does need Minecraft Forge and RotaryCraft Mod to be installed first if you want to see the whole features given by this mod
- Sometimes if you overset the setting file to make the meteor happens in every single second, you world will be destroy in a minute and you will definitely feel bored
How to install MeteorCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.6.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first to maintain the game and stabilize not to make it crashed
- Download and install RotaryCraft Mod first for more features
- Download MeteorCraft Mod from the link given below
- Go to %appdata% and look for roaming folder and open it
- Find .minecraft folder and open
- Look for mods folder, if you do not have it, just create one
- Put the whole file that you download into the mods folder
- Everything is done! Enjoy