Midrealm Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.6.2 this mod is not complete yet, but it’s one of my favorite mods for sure. I can not wait till this awesome works to be done. I will certainly keep following it till it’s done! Why don’t you try this Mod for once, and then you will know the reason why I said that this one is my favorite!
Midrealm Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.6.2 is a mod which made by ‘EsvDefcon’. This mod basically add-in new things to the world of Minecraft which are ores, ingot, materials, armor sets, and weapons. About new 6 ores to discover and use to craft new stuff both weapons and armors set. 6 new ingot smelting from ores. New materials including iron, steel, orachite (orcish), dwarven, elvarum (elven), Alvarite (Alvarii), drakuthil (drakurin) with these materials, you can choose the weapon types by forging each weapon with these types of metal.
Not only leather, iron, gold, diamond armors set, but there are new 6 types of armors added as well. Also, over 80 new weapons to use and decide which one fit you best! But wait!! The weapons are not only swords, but there are new weapon types too including, dagger, shortswords, broadswords, longswords, swords, greatswords, axes, warhammers, battleaxes, maces, spears. Many new contents added which entertain me a lot, so what about you guys?
Midrealm Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.6.2 Main Features
- Many new weapons added to use and overcome all the enemies
- Many new armors added to wear and protect you from the monster
Midrealm Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- Even if it is a work in progress, everything looks awesome, a lot of effort have put in it!
- This mod is not finished yet, 55% complete, so there might be something missing, like the textures
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge in order to install and use it without any issues
Midrealm Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.6.2 Change Log
- Some minor issues fixed
- Weapon damages get better
- The missing textures on the new weapon parts fixed
- Spear added
- Elven Stone added
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Midrealm Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.6.2
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more features
- Download the Midrealm Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.6.2
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the download file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!