Mimicry Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Another awesome mod that I would like to show you guys is the mod that might not be really interesting for some people, but it sure is a really nice mod that you have to check it out once! This unique mod is called Mimicry Mod.
Mimicry Mod is a plain mod that will incorporates mimichite which this is the name for an ore that you can use it to duplicate a large majority of other ores or craft any smelting recipe with double output. That is what this mod will do for you. That I said this mod might not be really interesting because this kind of mod is like a cheat code that will ruin the aspect of the game, but that depends right? So, no offense at all because this mod is incredibly unique and awesome from its features provided. Actually, this mod hooks into OreDictionary and Furnace Recipes to add a resource mimicry factor to Minecraft. I just want to make it clear that this mod is not an item duplication mod, you are going to have to mine this stuff out or just craft it in order to use it, that’s the condition. So it’s not that powerful. Once you got this ore or mimichite, you just put one in the craft grid with any type of ingot and it will consume the mimichite and give you two of the invite. It is a really convenient thing to do when you want something to produce faster and you want to use it that time.
Anyways, this kind of mod is really going to ruin the game depending on how you use it. So, be careful to use this awesome Mimicry Mod or make a back up saves of your world because using this mod because when you get tons stacks of items, are you going to use them all or you just destroy them all? That’s a waste of time and there is no fun!
Mimicry Mod Main Features
- Mimic resources, automation support and modular resource contents added
Mimicry Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod is extremely useful because it’s going to help you to get one resource really fast, everything is doubled up when using the new ores in order to mimic it
- The output is also configurable for the owner of the server which mean you can adjust to give more or less per craft
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work properly
- This kind of mod might ruin the aspect of the game and gaming experience
How to install Mimicry Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first as it’s required
- Download Mimicry Mod
- Go to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- Open mods folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder
- Start the game
- Check if the mod is worked for you or not, if not reinstall it again following the installation instruction