Another cool map that might remind you some of the scary based game like Amnesia and whatever that is related to that kind of game. You might find it interesting if you are those who love the jump-scares stuff or the suddenly pop up of the sound and the appearance of something creepy. Eventually, this Mindfear Map for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 is one of the map that will give you some fun with the brand new experience in the world of Minecraft as well.
Mindfear Map for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 is a really interesting adventure map based made by MindCraftid. Starting with the storyline, it’s the third day of wandering that you start the day with the great weather, but it suddenly started to rain. Actually, you must arrive at your destination on the third day supposedly, but traveling for the whole three days made you tired which you have to set up the tent to get some sleep before going on your adventure to your destination.
However, while you are sleeping, something usual happens. Once you wake up, that’s when your real adventure started. The gameplay time will be roughly about 1 to 2 hours. All you have to do is to follow the instruction provided in-game and the storyline as well. Be sure to read everything in the book. Moreover, if you haven’t noticed yet, this map was inspired by the scary game Amnesia. Most of you may probably have known this game before, so it’s pretty much the same if you focus on the atmosphere.
In addition, if you just go messing around with the dark theme of the map, which is not scary at all right? So, this map also offers you the scary custom sound effects which were originally created. That will help to improve the gameplay a little bit better or much better. Also, playing with this kind of map, the resource pack is extremely important to make you get into the feeling. No worries about that because it will be automatically installed once you install the map.
Overall contents provided in this Mindfear Map for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 are actually good, but it’s getting boring and boring as every single feature in this map trying to be repetitive over and over for both monster spawned with the roar sound. Moreover, the storyline is quite heedlessly with the lazy writing script. Anyways, you might want to check it out yourself to prove if I’m right or wrong.
Mindfear Map for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- This map is based on the adventure maps
- This map might be inspired by the game Amnesia, probably
- Such fitting atmosphere provided
Mindfear Map for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This map is actually awesome that remind you of the game Amnesia which looks almost exactly like that game though
- There are jump-scares with the monster appeared frequently
- The writing and story provided are terrible as it doesn’t make any sense without any built up and character.
- The atmosphere in this map truly gives an amazing feeling at first, but it’s easily outstayed with the repetitive features together with the suddenly sound and appearing of the monster are way too frequent. So, when you get used to it this map is not that scary at all
How to install Mindfear Map for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Navigate yourself into your Minecraft directory or by simply searching for %appdata%/.minecraft from any search browser in your computer
- Open in saves folder inside the .minecraft folder
- This is where you are going to put the map file
- Start downloading the map file named Mindfear Map for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 from the link provided below the forum
- Select and download only one version that is the same as your game, so it works compatibly
- Place the downloaded file into the folder where you have navigated yourself to
- All done