Mine Little Pony Mod
Mine Little Pony Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 adds new player models and textures that make players look like ponies, in the style of the TV. Do you ever watched this cartoon “My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic” before? If so, you need to read this because it will change the texture and appearance of the horse. But if you play online, you are the only one who can see the Mine Little Pony Mod and the others can’t be seen the “Mine Little Pony Mod”. Okay everyone, This is your time. If you played earlier. In this model, there are some changes from the previous version failed both 0.5 and 0.6, and you can choose your class by clicking Ponyfication single number. If you have not tried this Mine Little Pony Mod, Just look at video below. If you want to download and Install this Mine Little Pony Mod, Just look at link download below my post.
What’s new Mine Little Pony Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 ?
you’ll have to use the non-ModLoader version for now. Of course, this will still work with all your ModLoader mods as normal. Probably doesn’t work with Forge or Spout yet. Includes a little fix for the unicorn horn glow sometimes being invisible
Mine Little Pony Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Changelogs
- Fix and update new release with current Minecraft version
- Wiki : http://www.minelittlepony.com/wiki/Installation
- Skins : http://www.mediafire.com/download/o9g1hnqz036sw61/MineLittlePonySkins.zip
How to install Mine Little Pony Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and Install Modloader
- Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- Browse to .minecraft/bin
- Make a backup (copy) of your minecraft.jar as this mod will overwrite some of the original minecraft classes.
- Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- Drag and drop the necessary class files and text file into the root (top level) folder of the jar.
- Drag and drop the necessary png files into the “mob” folder of the jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.