Once you have seen something awesome and interesting, what would you do to them? Like those epic buildings that you accidentally end up finding it, you probably would take a picture of it right? It’s pretty easy to keep the image for yourselves, but when it comes to when you want to share this image to your friends and Minecraft communities and you have to wait as it’s uploading to Imgur and it takes minutes or hours. You don’t have to wait anymore because of this MineCapture Mod 1.9/1.8.9/1.7.10 (1.12.1 not yet).
MineCapture Mod 1.9/1.8.9/1.7.10 (1.12.1 not yet) is useful and simple that made by 1WTC. This mod is basically about the image uploading or image sharing. First of all, this mod will allow you not to waste your time uploading your memorable images or whatever pictures that you would like to share with your Minecraft communities because of the features of this mod.
Its feature allows you to instantly take a screenshot of your game and send a link to your friends immediately. However, even if the feature is useful, but it requires you to have Minecraft Forge installed to your game which both should be version 1.9 or it won’t work. To use it, simply hit F4 to capture your screen which will be instantly uploaded to the MineCapture site and it’s always ready to be shared. You also don’t have to waste time finding the link after you complete uploading.
Not only this MineCapture Mod 1.9/1.8.9/1.7.10 (1.12.1 not yet) is extremely useful, but it’s also convenient as well. This will probably make your life in Minecraft become a lot easier. When you and your friends have seen something memorable, you will be the one who share it first though.
MineCapture Mod 1.9/1.8.9/1.7.10 (1.12.1 not yet) Main Features
- This mod allows you to capture the screen and upload instantly to the MineCapture website
- Press F4 to capture the screen
MineCapture Mod 1.9/1.8.9/1.7.10 (1.12.1 not yet) Pros and Cons
- This mod is extremely useful and convenient as you could just capture and upload the image instantly to the site and you will also receive the link that is ready to be shared as soon as you want
- You don’t to spend a lot of time taking a picture, finding where it’s located and uploading it to the website before sharing
- There is nothing bad about this mod except it requires Minecraft Forge and Minecraft version 1.9 only
How to install MineCapture Mod 1.9/1.8.9/1.7.10 (1.12.1 not yet)
- Minecraft Forge required, so download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Download the MineCapture Mod 1.9/1.8.9/1.7.10 (1.12.1 not yet) with the most compatible version
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Browse to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Head into mods folder
- Simply copy and paste the downloaded mod into the mods folder
- Start the game