Minecraft Cape Mod
Minecraft Cape Mod update new release ideal now, you are able to download and set up Minecraft Cape Mod at right here! This version can compatible with current Minecraft version. In case you prepared to download, you need to go now! If you need to grow to be a part of well-known models in the moment. Are you currently able to use? Should you be reals fans this version. Do not miss this version. I recommend this version for you personally.
Everyone desires a cape and now you’ll be able to get a single! Develop an account in ten seconds and login, upload a cape image or pick a single in the gallery! All you must do now is copy one particular modest changed file into your minecraft.jar file and after that you may see it in your character!
Given that Mine Con 2011 every person has wanted a cape in Minecraft! Everybody who went to Mine Con 2011 got a cape. Immediately there was a mod released on finding your personal Mine con cape. But now there’s a mod exactly where you’ll be able to get your quite personal cape, and you may customise the cape in case you want! You are able to also make a custom cape and upload it so other individuals can use your cape!
For those who go on a server nobody are going to be in a position to determine your cape unless they’ve the mod installed, so pass this web page onto your pals on servers after which they could possess a cape and you may show your cape of also! For anyone who is sick of one’s cape all you must do is uninstall the mod, or click the toggle button to hide it.
Showcasing the cape in single player!
Minecraft Cape Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- Your own custom cape!
- Anyone else who has this mod will see your cape and you will see theirs!
- Turn your cape on and off with a simple tick box on this website!
- Change your cape at any time!
How to install Minecraft Cape Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install the MCPatcher
- Download the Minecraft Cape Mod
- Look at youtube, if you don’t under stand.
- Extract the file downloaded in step 2 so that the mcpatcher-mods folder is inside your .minecraft folder, NOT INSIDE THE MINECRAFT.JAR FILE.
- This should leave you with a directory structure like this: \.minecraft\mcpatcher-mods\MCCapes.jar
- Run MCPatcher and tick the Minecraft Capes!
- Click the Patch button