Do you feel that when you are playing MineCraft, and when you are exploring and found NPC village. You just cannot help but feel those NPC are particularly useless. They do not offer you anything other than the option of exchanging item and they will die out eventually cause for some reason monster like to spawn near NPC village. Basically NPC village just feel dead. Hold on there a solution to this, it is call Minecraft Comes Alive Mod.
As the name suggest, this mod will make NPC village come alive. NPC will have name and you will get option to interact with them. Their job system with it too, some are farmer some are miner and some are village guard, so even if monsters are to attack at night-time, the village guard will help you fight them. This option along make NPC village a very safe place for you to start building your home. There also option of marrying a specific NPC where you will need to build up heart in order for it to happen, you can even have children in this mod. Minecraft Comes Alive Mod make things in MineCraft come alive.
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.8.1/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 will change the way you play MineCraft in Hard core mode, in hard-core mode you will unlock a small but game changing secret feature ( which i am not going to spoil you). Think of this mod as Sim, you get to fool around have children and wife.
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.8.1/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 Main Features
- Villagers are no longer just a dump character, now they come in male and female gender with over 200 unique skin
- You can now interact with village to talk to them and build up relationship to marry them and have children
- Latest update include API, where you can add your own villagers and their jobs
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.8.1/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- This mod makes the overall system more flexible and more fun to play with
- You can now have children and wife which will help you in your gaming
- Require Plug in
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.8.1/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 Change Log
- Add API function
- Fix minor bug with creeper issue in previous version
- Compatible with the latest MineCraft Version
How to Install Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.8.1/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
- Download and Install Forge and API and make sure it fully functional
- Download Minecraft Comes Alive Mod from our download link below
- Find .minecraft folder from roaming
- Find Mod folder found in .minecraft folder
- Copy and paste what you download into this folder
- Done! Happy Gaming Fellow MineCrafter