Do you guys know Forge? Most people talking about it because it is very useful for your Minecraft. What is this Minecraft Forge about and what this thing will do for you, will it be useful, how does it work? Let’s check it out!
Minecraft Forge is a really cool things which most of you might know well about it. Let me show you some examples about this one. If you install some mod you can just simply drag the mod file into your mods folder in your minecraft directory which probably is %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/mods.
When you want to install some mod which are high details which has so many features and your Minecraft will detect that and can’t render all of their details. If you don’t have this one installed first that mod you are going to install will not work properly, there might be something errors or glitches, even some texture missing. Not only allow other mods to work correctly, but will make your aspect for gameplay outside become much better. Once you have Minecraft Forge installed to your fresh Minecraft, all you need to do next is to follow another mods installation instruction. This will not help to install a mod for you, but will help to improves aspect of gameplay and allow most mods, even foreign mod to work correctly.
Anyways, I would recommend that most of you’d better have this Minecraft Forge installed, even if you are going to install other mods or not. There is another one that called Modloader which will work like this one, but a bit different. Mostly, people use Forge to install their mod though.
Minecraft Forge Main Features
- This is like a mod over mod which will help to improve and enhance the gameplay
Minecraft Forge Pros and Cons
- Have this one installed to your Minecraft, you will not have to worry about installing mod will cause crash, error, or glitches any more
- Some of your Minecraft Launcher in client will detec this Forge, so your game might shutdown suddenly when you start playing it
How to install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Forge from the download link below
- Run your Minecraft Launcher once, then close it
- Open the downloaded file Minecraft Forge
- Choose install with client
- Wait till it’s done
- Start the game, check if Forge is installed properly by going to the mods selection in game
- If there is Forge installed in your option, that means your Forge has been installed to your Minecraft
- Have fun easily installing other mods