Minema Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Another cool mod today is the mod called Minema Mod. Basically, this mod might be the one that most people probably have been looking for. For example, those who’d like to record the showcase of your epic projects or creations, but somehow they have problems recording a video in Minecraft game. Whatever the problem about the record is, it makes you frustrated.
Minema Mod is a mod that will completely help you to solve that problem. Those who love recording with anything even if it’s their own creation or from other people and they’d like to record the showcase. This mod might be the best of a must download and needed mod that will be like a barrier preventing you from facing any problem about recording. Supposedly, if you were an expert of this mod, everything that you recorded however extreme the images and graphics are, or even when you spawn tons of mobs at the same time, it would go freaking smoothly as your fps won’t move at all. Moreover, those who think that their own Minecraft look so freaking beautiful and realistic with the new shaderpack installed, that one might be the biggest problem of all as it really need your good computer’s graphic. You still have to test though as it might not work 100% for the shaderpack installed and applied. What this mod does is really simple as it just reduces your game fps down to 10 that matches the recording fps when recorded.
Importantly, if you think that this Minema Mod will always maintain and keep your fps at 10 and the result of the record will be poor, you are wrong. That has nothing to do with the result though, but it also make the whole process of recording become much less heavy and will end up the result better and smoother.
Minema Mod Main Features
- This mod allows all the players those who want to record free movies in Minecraft without lagging or fps unstable
- Even if you are those who are running on a slow and poor PC, you won’t face any lag when recorded
Minema Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod will help to simply reduce the fps down to 10 which is really the best suitable recording fps of the recorder or you
- The whole process of recording is a lot less heavy which will also result the better and smoother
- This is the mod that will only make it better about recording stuff
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work without any problem
How to install Minema Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible verion
- Download the Minema Mod with the latest version or the most compatible version
- Install Minecraft Forge first
- Install the mod by simply browsing to %appdata%/.minecraft
- Look for mods folder, if you don’t have it. Just create new one yourself with the name ‘’mods’’
- Drop the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Have fun