The most well-known issues that those players who love having a ton of mods installed is the conflicts between different mods especially occur with the key bindings as it’s definitely possible that two different mods use the same key binding. It’s been a pretty annoying problem which you can’t use the mods you specifically love together. So, I present you this MineMenu Mod.
MineMenu Mod will work just like a solver which will implement a really intuitive and easy to use as there will be circular menu provided that allow you to customize your mods. This new menu can hold up to 10 different mods at any given time. It’s not going to fix that problem about the key binding, but will just allow some mods to work together as you just set up all the mods in the different places in the new menu.
So, once you’ve already put all of your mods into this menu, then you don’t have to worry about any problems as you are allowed to run a load of many and different mods at the same time. Basically, with this mod installed, you will barely face any conflict issues because every single mod will have its own individual key that you are the one who have assigned to.
Even though that’s some awesome stuff given by this MineMenu Mod, but there is still one of the main highlights about this mod that I love the most and it is the feature that allows you to add your own creative functions as well as commands used to start up each mods that you’ve assigned
MineMenu Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- There is a new menu added in forms of circular menu that allows the players to customize some other mods they’ve had into
- This new menu is capable to hold up to 10 different mods
MineMenu Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- You are able to add new or creative functions as well as commands causing them to be started up which will be really convenient when you don’t want to keep enabling and disabling mods by going into the config file every single time
- There is no any sources of technical issues, so you won’t probably face with any bugs while this mod is implemented
- Even if this mod will prevent you from having the conflict issues of the two different mods, but still you need to have something to help this mod work properly as well and that is to have Minecraft Forge or Forge installer installed before the mod
How to install MineMenu Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download Minecraft Forge and have it installed first before installing the mod
- Download the MineMenu Mod with .jar or .zip file from the link provided below
- Be sure to get both files with the same version as your game
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Finds mod folder
- Copy the downloaded file
- Simply paste it into the mods folder