Mineout Texture Pack
Are you guys fan of Fallout? Some might not know what Fallout is, so let me tell you in brief. Fallout is an open world role-playing video game. Also, the game has a post-apocalyptic and retro-futuristic setting which is amazing. So, you might wonder why I have to tell you about Fallout. This is because this popular game is going to be in Minecraft world! New texture pack for today is Mineout Texture Pack. Please be sure to check this awesome texture pack out!
Mineout Texture Pack is a texture pack which is made by ‘Cypher Unknown’ which coming up with a 16×16 resolution, pretty low, but do not judge this pack yet. By the first glance you might think this one has low quality, so others textured details might not be nicely done, but you know what, this one is pretty amazing that could make you get breath-taking. All the details for the textures look pretty well done. Almost everything in the game like the items, blocks, and mobs are completely changed or renewed to look much more like Everything from the game Fallout. From the latest version will fix the water, fire, fint and steal animation to look much more realistic. Also, this pack also adds new alternative colors to GUI, and random mobs customized which both are creatively great. This pack also support Randomobs and Connected Texture Mod.
If you have played Fallout before, or you are a fan of this amazing rol play game, why not give Mineout Texture Pack a go. You will be impressed by this one for sure, even if you are not a fan!
Mineout Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16
- Sounds from Fallout applied to the world of Minecraft
- Many new textures of this pack derived from the popular game call Fallout!
Mineout Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Great looking, and very well done texture pack, a lot of effort put
- High-quality texture packs which help to make the game become much more interesting and fun
- This texture pack require Optifine in order to properly install and use it without any problems occured
- This mod is 95% complete, 5 more % to go, so there might be something missing, like the textures for some blocks
- If you are not a fan of Fallout, you might not know exactly what the story line is
Mineout Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10 Change Log
- Water flowing animated textures fixed
- Portal broken animation fixed
- Clock, Compus fixed
- Textures for the rest items and blocks are renewed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Mineout Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Optifine first
- Download Mineout Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Launch the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!