Mineralogy Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
Another cool mod that I have for you today is the mod called Mineralogy Mod. I will give you a hint that this mod is about the underground stuff which if you see some screenshots below you will know what I mean.
Mineralogy Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10 is another cool mod that is also made by DrCyano, the creative developer or mod maker which has been working really hard to make the mod for all of us to have fun with. As I said that this mod is about the underground stuff, but actually, this mod just help in replacing the generic undergrounds stone with real world to make it becomes much more realistic which is amazing! How many mods out there that will focus on how realistic of Minecraft should be improved more rather than doing something that make the game stray out of its original. No one wants that, even if there is that is not a problem :P. The underground world will become much more interesting with this mod installed. It has geological biomes including of the sedimentary, igneous or metamorphic rocks which are like brand new things. Anyways, those new rock underground can be crafted into polished version by using 4 blocks of the same rock.
In my opinion, just I heard and knew that this kind of mod coming out, the mod that focus on making the game become more interesting, the mod that maintain the aspect of the game. I just tried it out right now, what about you guys? If you do not interest in this kind of mod, but please at least just give this awesome Mineralogy Mod a try!
Mineralogy Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10 Main Features
- Open source mod which can be included in mod packs (give credits required)
- Replacing the generic underground stone with real-world examples
- The underground contain the geological biomes including of sedimentary, igneous or metamorphic rocks
Mineralogy Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This mod is really…REALLY AWESOME!
- Your world becomes more realistic that have the stone underground like the real world does
- You will feel more fun when you play with this mod and go to underground
- You will no more have to see the same stone anymore!
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge to load those underground rock
- This mod does not work with ATG worlds
Mineralogy Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10 Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Mineralogy Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10
- Download and install Forge
- Download Mineralogy Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Launch the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun