MineRP Zombie Edition Texture Pack
Do you love playing some adventure map? Maybe about exploration, defeat the wave, or facing a zombie in an old town with a zombie atmosphere which could give you goosebumps and some jumpscares. So, I want you to try using this MineRP Zombie Edition Texture Pack with the zombie or horror map, any of it.
MineRP Zombie Edition Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is a texture pack which will give you an atmosphere about zombie or horror movie that each block will look like things after zombie attacked and let all the blocks get infected. They will look extremely like a ruined blocks which give more mysterious feeling, just look at them. Which will change the more horror aspect of the game. Also, there are haze and heavy clouds, and dust over all the things like it covers all the things in Minecraft world. This will make the game look so much more different, it’s really like a new game which everything will look so dead.
Be sure to check this amazing MineRP Zombie Edition Texture Pack which would best fit to the horror, scary, and zombie map. This will give you loads of fun and would give you breath-taking.
MineRP Zombie Edition Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- Suddenly turn Minecraft game play into a horror game.
- Dirty and dark theme texture which are great to make the game feel like a real horror zombie film.
- Resolution 32x Texture Packs
MineRP Zombie Edition Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Really nicely well done texture, also add the atmosphere of horror movie to the game
- This texture can be boring if your’re not using it with horror map
MineRP Zombie Edition Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Log
- New paintings added
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install MineRP Zombie Edition Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Optifine
- Download MineRP Zombie Edition Texture Pack
- Click start and type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the entire file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Run the game
- Select the texture in option menu