MineTweaker Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Are you looking for a cool and simple mod that will be useful for you? I mean a good mod that you would love to use to improve your Minecraft. The mod that I’m going to show you is a good one so I would like to suggest you guys to try it out! This mod is called MineTweaker Mod.
MineTweaker Mod is a really cool mod which is made by ‘StanH’. This is a pretty simple mod that provides modpack creators, map makers, and even server administrators to be able and capable to customize Minecraft. Customizing Minecraft is pretty simple, but what is special about this mod? This will allow you to customize Minecraft while you do not have to write a custom mod for it! Not only that, you can also add and remove both any crafting recipe and machine recipes for supported mods. Moreover, you can extend MineTweaker by your own funtionality. That means you can register global variables, register bracket handlers, register custom classes with MineTweaker, and that is pretty convenient though. Also, you will be able to generate a class containing a list of all registerable classes in your project by using the gradle RegisterZenClassesTask. A little function, but useful that this mod also offers is an easy-to-use scripting language. Note, no prior knowledge or programming experience required!
If you find this mod useful and interesting, why not give MineTweaker Mod a go right now! As I have tested and tried this mod, it would be absolutely useful for you guys for sure!
MineTweaker Mod Main Features
- This mod allows you to add and remove any crafting recipe, mod machine recipes for supported mods,
MineTweaker Mod Pros and Cons
- All the scripts in this mod are from server to client, this means they can be altered and reloaded without having to restart anything!
- This mod contain new contents, so you won’t get bored of this for sure!
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
MineTweaker Mod Change Log
- The in-game minetweaker command to be op-only secured
- Some minor bug fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install MineTweaker Mod
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download MineTweaker Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!