So, what we have for you guys today, it is a mod which is called Miniature Mod which will make a new duplicated world into the original world you are playing, but they seem to be pretty tiny.
Miniature Mod is a mod which will allow you to shrink parts of the world and work on shrinking world. I was a little bit confused at first and wondered why this mod had to be created. Anyway, let’s see how this mod works. As you know this mod will shrink down some parts of the world and the shrinking world also continue to work parallel with the real world. This miniature world can be rescaled or enlarged back to normal size at anytime you need by putting the block called Rescaling Block on the tiny world, then it will suddenly enlarge back to normal form. This mod also requires you to install the mod called Metaworlds mod. So, you have to install Metaworlds first before this one.
If you find this Miniature Mod interesting, you’d better give it a go. In my point of view, I find this is one of my favorite mod ever. I usually use this one to decorate my house, it is like a bonsai if you got one that is from the forest mountain.
Miniature Mod Main Features
- This mod allow you to shrink your world into duplicated one
- The tiny duplicated world also works parallel with the real world
Miniature Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod is epic, very nicely well done.
- Can be very useful for horror maps
- Can be used to decorate your place
- Some users’ Java will detect this mod to be harmful, but actually it is not
- Requires Metaworlds and Forge in order to install
Miniature Mod Change Log
- Enchantment table crash fixed
- Block harvesting in survival fixed
- Player sticking to subworlds fixed
- A crash that occurred when logging in fixed
- Contagious subworld changed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Miniature Mod
- Download and install Forge first
- Then, download and install Metaworlds
- Download Miniature Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed
- Enjoy !