Most of you might notice that Minecraft’s map is pretty large, when you go far away from your place, some of you might put something that you can notice that your house is this way, but that does not always help. Sometimes you get lost, even if you can find your place, it still take quite times to return to. So, if you are bored with that problem, I suggest you to try this Minimapsync Mod.
Minimapsync Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is a mod which will make set waypoints to the game. For those who don’t know, waypoints are markers that could remind you where you’ve been and if you have ever found something important, like a village, a group of cows, or diamond that you could not mine it at that time and you want to remember where it is, so you’d make a waypoint there. The next important thing in this mod is teleportation which will allow you to teleport to your waypoints. This mod does require 2 things which are Minecraft Forge, and Zan’s or Rei’s Minimap mod. If you are playing on a server which already has this Minimapsync Mod installed, you don’t need to do anything, just join a server then enjoy !
Minimapsync Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- Teleporting to any waypoints
- Deleting of waypoints from a server
- Server0side syncing of waypoints
Minimapsync Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Teleport to waypoints
- You can even share your waypoints across servers
- You don’t need this one installed, if the server has it.
- If you are playing on PVP server, this one is really bad, you will get caught easily by leading them into yours
Minimapsync Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
- Los of code changed
- Config option on servers added
- Command delpoint changed