Another interesting and awesome mod called Mining Overhaul Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 would totally blow your mind because of its features. Its name tells it all that will simply overhaul all the ores in Minecraft and simply add in new ones instead. Is that going to work, will people be enjoying the mod because it tends to make the game stray too far from its originality. But anyway, let’s check it out!
Mining Overhaul Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod that will replace most of the common ores in Vanilla Minecraft with something else. Basically, it removes the Vanilla ore-generation forever. Also, this mod offers you a new mining difficulty levels as well. Still, don’t know how this new system works though. Anyway, you still get your hands on the redstone ore, lapis lazuli ore, and nether quartz ores. What ores are gone are iron, emerald, gold, diamond, and coal.
These new ores can used the same way like you normally do with your old existed ores in Vanilla which is to craft new tools and equipment, something like that. This is a mod for those who get bored of using the same old ores in Minecraft for years which this would spice up the gameplay experience in a new and different way which totally out of the box. However, these new ores seem to more realistic if you consider any other survival based game, most of them have these kinds of ores, but why Minecraft don’t? Here is a chance to see how it works, could be better or worse though.
Unfortunately, this Mining Overhaul Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is not finished yet and so there might not be enough information to help you make a better decision. Obviously, messing around with these new ores as experiment would 100% give you some fun as these are like fresh ores that you have never seen before.
Mining Overhaul Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Main Features
- This is a Forge mod that will remove the Vanilla ore-generation and simply add all new kinds of ores
- There has been a re-installing toward mining difficulty levels
- There are redstone ore, lapis lazuli ore, tungsten ore, tungsten tools, bauxite ore, bauxite tools and nether quartz ore currently implemented
Mining Overhaul Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Pros and Cons
- Positively, this looks interestingly awesome with the new ores that we could totally enjoy using just like the old ones
- Adjusting the mining difficulty levels would be challenging as well
- It simply replaces all the exiting ores with new ones and that really takes away the origin of the game
- This mod is not finished yet according to its progression
- As it’s a Forge mod, it requires you to have Minecraft Forge installed
- The game must version 1.10.2 or higher for no problem playing with it
How to install Mining Overhaul Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version and have it installed to your game first
- Download the Mining Overhaul Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Search for %appdata%
- Look for .minecraft folder and open in
- Head into mods folder
- Copy the downloaded file and paste it into this folder
- All done, start the game and have fun