Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack
Today I have an awesome resource pack to present to you guys. It’s a realistic resource pack called Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack. This pack is also made in HD resolution only which is 64×64.
Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack is a resource pack which is wonderfully made and well done. Very high-quality textures with very detailed for everything like blocks, mobs, and items. All the thing looks decent when using this resource pack. This resource pack is a 64×64 HD resolution. Although, the name of this pack say that it is realistic, but actually it’s made or designed to look semi-realistic which is quite pleasant to the eyes, avoiding too many bright colors. This pack was done by ‘Misa’ containing a very well done graphics and very good support for this pack. I really love all the mobs skin, especially the wolves’ and pigs’ face, look terrifying and I could not stop laughing for minutes lol.
This pack is just summed up the finished result that turn a great piece of artwork to be an amazing piece of artwork. You are required to install Optifine, just in case the texture would result looking buggy, glitches, and some textures are missed. For the animation of fire, water and lava flowing, and torches will probably no longer work at all, so be sure to install it first, then install Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack.
Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This pack is combined with medieval, RPG theme, and sense of realistic texture, but based on a singular theme
- The resolution of this texture pack is 64×64
Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Very well done texture pack which look amazing
- Good looking, and pleasant to the eyes texture
- Many new things added and changed make the game feel brand new
- HD texture pack which is heavily detailed
- Only 64×64 resolution available to download and use, no others more
- Due to the High resolution HD texture pack, there might be lags if your computer-spec is not enough
- This pack requires Optifine in order to properly install and use it
Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Change Log
- Texture for coal blocks and hay bakes added
- CIT support for degradation of carrots on a stick, flint and steel, and shears.
- Textures and icons for the three hourse armors added
- Many other things added
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download and install Optifine
- Download Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find’ resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Run the game
- Select the texture from the option menu