Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack - Wow! This is last update version now! The texture pack’s been updated to support all versions. One of the many things that people have and Minecraft never get tired of it all is the variety of the meat that will change the way you see the world that you have created. Do not confuse yourself even Mods and the flesh is not the same. So today is one of the most popular series of flesh around a set of texture pack like DokuCraft, johnsmith and Sphax referred to Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack all of your surrounding, whether it is a mob, house, biomes, tress, or even yourself a creepy realistic texture. Resolution Pack 64x to ensure that the processing power you can handle it, you should know that the default is only 16x, If you looking for link download, just look at link download below of the Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack
Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack Changelogs
- recreated every single creeper (again) and assigned biome and rarity support to all 70 of them.
- animation added for one of the easter egg creeper skins.
- new item icons for firework rockets, firework stars, and enchanted books.
- fireworks particles.
- add the arrow/critical spark particles. (Now arrows should look like they have spin on them.)
- remade ladders from scratch and added vertical CTM support to them.
- added support files for custom compass needle.
How to Install Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack
- Download Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack
- Download link below
- Save the Pack’s zip file in Minecraft “Texturepacks” folder (don’t extract)
- Download MCPatcher HD
- Run “MCPatcher HD” then click patch, close it when its done
- Run Minecraft then go to Mods and Texture Packs and select Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack