Mo’ Bends Mod
Have you ever noticed how your Steve or your character move or its animations work like? Basically, you just press F5 to turn your camera to see yourself doing stuff. As you can see that the animations of your characters are so tough like a robot. So, I wonder if you want your character to have some more special move. If you think the same way like I said, here is a chance for you to improve your game-play quality of the player’s animations. With this Mo’ Bends Mod installed, you will amaze by what it will make a change to your world.
Mo’ Bends Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 is one of the best mod that offer the features that I’ve always wanted any modder to create it. Finally, my wish has come true by the developer ‘Gobbob_Antyvirus’. As you can guess from the title, you wouldn’t know how this mod will do for you right? This is a really great mod and deserve to be the number one mod that I’ve ever seen by far. With this awesome mod installed, the features will be given to you including the new and more realistic animations for your character instead of steady and rigid animations which will help to make the character seem alive! Those animations added are standing, walking, running, jumping, sprint jumping, swimming, three sword attack, fist punch, sneaking. There are also the new animations for zombies as well including standing and walking. Moreover, there are sword trails, custom hurt effect, and custom death effect. Moreover, there are more mobs animated, more animations, customization, more epicness added in the future update, so please following up this awesome work
Don’t you find this Mo’ Bends Mod interesting and useful? If you don’t think like that you must be the one with simple life though :P. It is the best mod that I’ve ever seen and used, so what about you guys? No Minecrafters wouldn’t love this awesome work even if they prefer not to use this mod 😀
Mo’ Bends Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- Some more new and awesome animations added including standing, walking, running, jumping, sprint jumping, swimming, three sword attacks, fist punch, sneaking
- New zombie animations added for standing and walking
Mo’ Bends Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- With this awesome mod installed, you will be able to see yourself being more like human more realistic with the new move given by this mod
- You will perform a tripple strike when you are wielding swords which the animations look so cool, if you can imagine of Zero in Megaman X
- I can’t really find any bad thing about this pack, it does not even ruin the game because all it does is just the change of the player animation, except that this mod requires you to download and install Minecraft Forge first before installing this mod
- At this time the version 1.6.x no have link download right now.
How to install Mo’ Bends Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Forge required, so download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Mo’ Bends Mod from the link download
- Once you go in the download link, there will be many version available, just select the one that is the same version as your Minecraft
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/mods
- In the mods folder, you just put the downloaded zip file here
- Start the game, check if the mod is properly installed
- Have fun!