Mo’ Chickens Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 which is about the CHICKENS! This animal is going to be epic by their special effect, and ability which would surprise you guys for sure. Check it out by yourself, and here are some pictures included in this mod.
Mo’ Chickens Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 is a mod that will add many new type of chickens to your world. They all are hostile, but can be tamed. To tame them you have to use the item they lay. These chicken will not follow if you are holding the items they lay, but will follow if you are holding the block of what they lay, for example; Coal Chicken lays Coal, so you have to hold Coal Block in order to make them follow you.
For other types of chickens included, Iron, Gold Lapis, Redstone, Diamond, Emerald, Cookie, Skeleton, Ender, Giant, Clay, Quartz, Creeper, Rainbow, Snow Chicken that will lay items according to their names. Each of them has different health and damage. They also have special attack which could cause Slowness, Poison, Blindness, Nausea and more. Some of them will shoot arrow, or even blows up when killed. Be careful !! Moreover, you can breed them by using the same items depending on their types
If you think this mod is interesting, be sure to give it a go. This Mo’ Chickens Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 does has a lot of thing to do which could make your game play become easier.
Mo’ Chickens Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 Main Features
- Several new chickens that lay items related to their type
Mo’ Chickens Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- New effective ways of gathering resources, just wait to collect the items they lay
- This mod is very well-done, also make you have something to do more in the game too
There is no bad point in this awesome mod, I really enjoy it a lot.
Mo’ Chickens Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 Change Log
- Some rendering bugs fixed
- Giant Chicken wings clipping fixed
- Despawning support added
- Baby chickens have no animations fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Mo’ Chickens Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10
- Download and install the forge before playing this mod
- Browse to %appdata% and open .minecraft folder
- Drag and drop file downloaded .jar into the ‘mods’ folder
- Launcher your minecraft game and playing!