Mo’ Villages Mod
Most people ignore the fact that those villagers in Minecraft are really important to our lives. You know what? In the late game, it’s going to be a trouble when you need to use diamonds as you spend them all crafting your tools, but you can easily trade the diamond pickaxe with the villagers with less investment and it can do more than that. But it’s become such a huge problem when you have to run an hour just to find the village. So, I would like to offer you guys the solution to that with this Mo’ Villages Mod.
Mo’ Villages Mod is a really useful mod made by taa1taa. This mod is all about the villages and the villagers. First of all, this mod decreases the rarity of the villages, if you’re confused with that. It means that you will find the village much easier than before or you just don’t have to spend all day long just to find one. Moreover, this mod offers you guys the new and big changes to the villages by giving it more diversity in term of the types of the villages. Currently, there are 3 new village types added including of jungle, ocean, and taiga. Actually, you will find the village only in the desert, but now you can find them in all the biomes as now they spawn in all biomes except sky and hell biomes. If you are those who love playing around with the villagers or loving finding the location of the villages, this mod will make your life easier and save your time. The features of this mod are something new which also help to maintain the original concept gameplay, but even make it better. Actually, the difficulty in finding the villages are one of the challenges that most people would like to do when they play Minecraft, but this mod makes it like a piece of cake, so it depends on your consideration whether you would like to have this mod installed or not.
However, if you do find this awesome Mo’ Villages Mod interesting and useful for you as you can find the villages easier in all the biomes. Be sure to give this mod a go. Unfortunately, there are no custom villages in the 1.8 version of Minecraft currently, but they will be added and updated soon. So, please stay tuned if you like this mod.
Mo’ Villages Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- There are 3 new village types added including of jungle, ocean, taiga
- The rarity of finding the village decreased which mean that you can easily find them
- Now village spawn in all biomes
Mo’ Villages Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- As the rarity decreased, you don’t have to walk for hours just to find the villages anymore
- New types of the villages added and those villages now spawn in all biomes, so it will be convenient when you want to find them, bring them home and breed them
- Currently, this mod doesn’t update to be compatible with the Minecraft 1.8.x, but will do soon
- This mod needs either Minecraft Forge or Modloader to make the mod work properly
How to install Mo’ Villages Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Forge first before continue installing
- Download Mo’ Villages Mod from the given link below and be sure to download the version that suit your game best, otherwise it won’t work
- Go to %appdata% and open in the .minecraft folder
- Look for mods folder and put the downloaded file in there
- All done