Let all take a minute and stay true to ourselves. The only reason you click on this mod to check out the detail is that you love food and you are most probably overweight in real life. Well i myself love food, i actually have this belief that i live to eat rather than most people eat to live motto. What wrong with enjoying eating food since everyone eat them anyway. Anyway back to the topic. MineCraft have just too few and too basic food for us food lover to enjoy, with that in mind i am presenting to you MoarFood Mod.
With MoarFood Mod or you can call it more food mod install, you will suddenly have a large selection of foods that you can suddenly enjoy in MineCraft. There Burger, Pizza, Season Porkchop and many more. Further more with season food you actually get a boost when you eat them. Salt add Haste and Pepper add Speed. This mod also add a number of new crafting ingredients which you can find from cherry trees or lemon trees. More food mean you will get more receipt to craft them in this case cook them.
There actually too many foods for me to preview for you with MoarFood Mod install. I rather you download this mod and start playing around with it! Remember to show your support by clicking on like button on our website and this page so we can continue to provide update on MineCraft.
MoarFood Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.6.4 Main Features
- Add a lot of new ingredients
- Add a lot of new Foods
- Add a lot of new cooking receipt
MoarFood Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Their plenty of food selection for you to choose from now and just by watching them it actually make me hungry
- Require Forge
MoarFood Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.6.4 Change Log
- Add texture for different trees
- Add new receipt
How to install MoarFood Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.6.4
Crafting and Recipes here : link
- Download and Install Forge into your computer and make sure it working
- Download MoarFood Mod from our download link below
- Find Mods Folder found in .minecraft
- Copy and Paste this mod into Mod Folder
- Done! Happy Gaming Fellow MineCrafter