Mob Hunter Mod
Have you ever played Monster Hunter series? Or at least ever heard of it? The series is one of the most popular among people all around the world. It’s a fantasy-themed RPGs by Capcom that involve around hunting and slaying massive monsters for fame, glory and parts of them for better gears. Now, you can simply enjoy the features in Minecraft by installing this Mob Hunter Mod.
Mob Hunter Mod is a mod that has been designed based off of Monster Hunter series. Basically, the main highlight of the main based game would be the various mobs right? Here goes the same way that the mod does which is filling in various iconic mobs from that series. The mod introduces the Genprey which is a carnivorous wyvern that spawn in desert. Second, Velociprey is also a Wyvern that can be found in grass. The Popo is a large herbivore that love cold climates, so it basically lives in snow biomes. The Aptonoth is also an herbivore type of monster that comes up with very well designed of spiky tail just like the ancient dinosaurs. Aside from those mobs, there are also some of various others mobs added too and you should know best that why there are so many mobs added. Definitely, the answer is to let you guys enjoy slaying them! Moreover, if you just go out and fight against those monster, you won’t come back in one piece. So, this mod offers you lots of armors from the series as well including Bone Armor, Derring Armor, Hunter’s Armor and Alloy Armor. More than that, you still get to see so many new gatherable materials that could be one of your situational assistance.
Overall, this Mob Hunter Mod does a pretty good job in involving and combining the features of the popular game series of Monster Hunter into the world of Minecraft. Hopefully, there is a lot of the series out here in the Minecraft community. This mod tends to cover all aspects like giving players more contents to enjoy with by created its based game on the popular original series as well as offering players the challenging with the new tasks, so they have something to do more in the world.
Mob Hunter Mod Main Features
- This mod has been inspired and created based off of Monster Hunter series
- This mod brings various mobs from the Monster Hunter series into the world of Minecraft
- Mobs include both carnivore and herbivore mobs
- List of mobs including Altaroth, Kelbi, Aptonoth, Popo, Gargwa, Jaggi, Jaggia, Great Jaggi, Velociprey, and Genprey
- There are new armor added including Derring Armor, Hunter’s Armor, Bone Armor, and Alloy Armor
Mob Hunter Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod is absolutely the best mod based off the Monster Hunter series which fan of the series should not miss it
- This mod does really give challenging mobs to slay for players to enjoy facing against
- Brand new experience of the Monster Hunter series playstyle into the theme of Minecraft
- More mobs, more fun!
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work
- Each mobs is spawned in differently certain places, so you might have to walk across biomes to find them
How to install Mob Hunter Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge and install first
- Download the mod named Mob Hunter Mod from the link download provided below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find mods folder and open in
- Copy the downloaded file and paste it into the mods folder
- All done, start the game and enjoy