Don’t you think that the items in Minecraft world are not enough for you? For items that you gather from deforestation, mining, and collecting from mobs or do agricultures, all of that are fine, but for mobs like zombie and more the items drop mostly are useless or some are useful but not enough for you to use. So I have this MobDrops Mod for you. Be sure to check it out!
MobDrops Mod is a mod which made by ‘JustKilling’ which the main goal or objective of this mod is to aim to enhance Minecrafts by adding an array of extra drops to all the already existing mobs, for example; skeletons are not the only mob to drop bones, somthing like that. It’s like when you kill a cow, you might get bones upon dead of cow. You might wonder why you get bone from a cow. This is because a cow has bones. Obviously, this mod make the game to look or become much more realistic. About creeper, when you kill it. You will get creeper skins which you can use it to craft Creeper Armor! Sounds weird, it seems so wrong, but it feels so right!XD. A lot of stuff added, actually when you kill the spider, you will get spider eye or a web, but with this mod you will get their legs and more like a zombie brain, zombie arms. Basically, this mod just make the mobs drop the items upon their death. Items dropped are depended on that mobs’s look, if they have arms, you will get arms, if they have skins, you will get skins, if they can fire a fire ball, you might get flint and some arrows.
I hope that some of you might be interested with this MobDrops Mod because I do a lot! Pretty creatively awesome ideas to make the game become much better. Somehow, the items dropped are too much, and that might ruin the game
MobDrops Mod Main Features
- There is a lot of loot for each mobs which will drop upon dead!
MobDrops Mod Pros and Cons
- The items drop become much more realistic, like animal which has bone will drop bone also!
- The items dropped are too much , might ruin the game
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge in order to install and use it without any problems
MobDrops Mod Change Log
- Textures added
- Crash fixed
- Custom armor mod added
- New Ender Dragon Scale Armor added
- All the Food items as edible added
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install MobDrops Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download MobDrops Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Launch the game and check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!