Modern Skyblock Mod
This is the most popular mod that look a little bit different and unique between Sky Resources. So, if you ever played skyblock before and looking for something interest, then your answer is the Modern Skyblock Mod and you can be found here.
Modern Skyblock Mod that adds more features around 175 mods and 100+ hour for playing on minecraft 1.12 , If you using this mod on 1.12.2, 1.12.1 that will adds more 240+ mods, 400+ goals/achievements, 3 extra challenges and 100+ hours.
This is a lot of mods which requirement at least 4-5 GB of RAM allocated into the game for normal function, but your game may still loading slowly. So, in my opinion your CPU should have ram around 8-16 GB that may help your game load faster.
Modern Skyblock Mod Main Features
- The idea of this pack get inspired by ‘Project Ozone Kappa Mode’ and ‘FTB Infinity Skyblock Expert Mode’. Also, you will found the recipes are changed for test your Minecraft knowledge and there are many feature which will allow you to get collecting resources automate and create endless resources, but at the beginning you will be found slow process. Last, if you would like to change your hotbar row that you guys can change by pressing “X” and you can pick up chests and most machines by simple press shift+right-clicking.
Modern Skyblock Mod Pros and Cons
- It’s look different the other Skyblock that you ever seen and instead of sifting for resources.
- You be found the FTB Utilities Guide currently consisting of 24 chapters in the 1.12 version.
- More over, This mod pack has its own server which allow you guys to join easier from the main menu.
- Requier the minecraft forge for install at the first time which will help your game not get crash
- And need more 4-5 GB of RAM which will help game playing normally.
- In the Rolling Machine of Minecraft 1.12.1 that not show up in JEI while you change to recipes
How to install Modern Skyblock Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge before playing this mod pack
- Get download and install the Twitch App, if you have it.
- Download the Modern Skyblock Mod
- Run on your windows menu bar
- Type %appdata% and your folder show up /.minecraft
- Drag and drop the file downloaded .zip into /mods folder
- Launcher your Minecraft and playing!