More Enchantments Mod update at all version:
More Enchantments Mod is last update version, this will gives you to the player speed 12.5% boost in walking/running speed per level, and allows the player to jump 1 block higher per level, so long as they’re standing on a dry solid block. More over than, More Enchantments Mod It wil allow you to freeze lava into obsidian as you walk over it and Freeze water into ice as you walk over it, and help other crops/netherwart & mushrooms in proximity grow at over 100 times their usual speed. Also, it will Increased mining speed on pickaxes/shovels/axes etc. So,this is amazing works and has so much talent, you should not miss this. Of course, I haven’t told all the details, this is just a brief example. If you are interested and want to install this version, please go to the link download below, and if you want to install and want to play other mod, Just downloading at Minecraft homepage. I hope you will be fun!
More Enchantments Mod Changelog v1.3 :
- Improved counter parry mechanics by removing hurt immunity time from the parry timer.
- Antivenom now partially protects against damage from the wither effect.
- Tweaked mechanics of splash potions in preperation for a possible multiplayer port.
Leggings: “Cloud “
- Fixed various gliches.
- Slowfall in midair by holding jump.
- Press crouch to descend faster.
- Negates fall damage
- Effects are much more potent when stacked with feather fall.
More Enchantments Mod Known Bugs :
The following is a vanilla Minecraft with disabilities do not interfere with the work of yet :
- In creative mode, moving an armor item from your inventory slots onto your armor slots.
- It will be destroyed on the server side. (Although it will still show up on the client side).
- This stops the armor of the work and the next time you enter the game, the armor is gone.
- Thankfully, this is just the creative mode.
- The effect of high dose / slow pollution affects passive like sheep / cows / chickens.
- When they ran.
How to Install More Enchantments Mod
- Download and Install ModLoader, Minecraft Forge API Mod and AudioMod
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge API Mod (if the mod you download requires it)
- Download More Enchantments Mod
- Delete META INF
- Drag the files into .minecraft
- Run Minecraft and Done!
Credit by glider521al