More Fuels Mod
Talking about fuels in Minecraft, what come up to your mind first? Of course that would be wood or log, or coal and charcoal right? That’s absolutely right because they are the main fuel that you can easily get your hand on. But sometimes, it gets boring when you have to use the same materials as fuels over and over. Don’t you think that everything can be used as fuels? Of course they can as long as it has any little piece of related conducted items. Anyway, the mod that will allow you to do that is called More Fuels Mod.
More Fuels Mod makes you easily get your hand on fuel in the world of Minecraft. Almost all items are implemented to be used as fuels like rails, cobweb, lily pad or whatever items now can be placed in the fuel sources space in the furnace. It might not be that necessary, but you will understand one day that you can’t get your hand on a single wood or coal.
This mod just basically reconfigures a lot of items and turns them into items that can be used as furnace fuels. Of course, every single of them will have individual burn time depending on materials crafted. So, be sure to wisely utilize only the one that have the long burn time or you will waste your goods. What’s more about this mod is that it allows you to smelt the rotten flesh and turn it into a leather which is extremely useful. You don’t have to breed a thousand of cow and kill them like crazy anymore as long as you patiently keep hunting those zombies and get its flesh. Such an easy way to acquire yourself a ton of leather sources.
Moreover, if you feel like any of those new items used as fuels are not realistic, you can get rid of them and put it on your blacklist as this mod is fully configured and customized, so you just do whatever you feel comfortable with. And if this is the case, you just disable some of them and keep doing it over and over until your need is met. Hopefully, this More Fuels Mod will give you a much more varieties of gameplay experiences that you have never faced before.
More Fuels Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod has been designed to implement a new way for players to utilize getting their hands on various fuel sources
- This mod also allows you to smelt rotten flesh and turn it into leather as well
More Fuels Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- You will have a new way of finding a ton of leather by smelting the rotten flesh as well as the rotten flesh is getting paid more attention for sure
- You can recycle those unwanted items and use them as a furnace fuel instead of dumping it away and that’s kind of waste
- Even though this mod seems to be perfectly awesome, but some of the items that have been reconfigured to be used as furnace fuels don’t really match the reality like the lily pad, how come it can be set on fire when it’s always wet
- Without Minecraft Forge, this mod won’t work, so you need to download and install it first
How to install More Fuels Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download More Fuels Mod from the link download below, scroll down until you see the highlighted one
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Head into mods folder
- Copy the downloaded mod file and paste it into the mods folder
- All done