If you often find yourself getting into building stuff most of the time which you have been looking for more blocks or materials to choose from in order to construct something news that will be different in both appearance as well as the compatible in terms of the fitting requirements. So, here you are the mod that will add in so many new materials for you called More Materials Mod.
More Materials Mod is a very unique and interesting mod that is based on adding something new to the game. Probably, those new things are based on blocks. So, what you can expect from this mod is a total of nearly 40 new suitable construction blocks. To be precise, there are 9 new types of wood, 8 new stone blocks, 6 new types of marble, 5 new and different gravel textures, 5 new kinds of sand as well as 6 new dirt blocks.
So, these might not be appeared in the survival world. So, you can bring them out by going into the gamemode. Of course, because this mod tends to add in more new materials only for those who love creating something creatively brand new. Being a good constructor requires good blocks or materials as well. So, even if you have a really good ideas, but you keep building things with the same old materials again and again, don’t you think that’s going to look interesting and attractive? It won’t, so by letting them to have their hands on the variety of materials to choose from, that would help to enhance the constructed aspect of the game to a whole new level. I’m not mentioning about this mod only, but any other mods out there that are related to this mod like adding a ton of new blocks.
Don’t forget to have Minecraft Forge installed before having this More Materials Mod installed, otherwise you will end up finding yourself sending error of the compatible issues to the modder a lot. So, that doesn’t only let the mod work properly, but also help preventing the mod from not providing full of the new blocks.
More Materials Mod Main Features
- This mod simply adds in various materials into the game based on the existing ones
- There are 9 new types of wood added
- There are 5 different gravel textures implemented
- 8 new stone blocks added in
- 5 new kinds of sand as well as 6 new dirt blocks added
- 6 types of marble offered
More Materials Mod Pros and Cons
- With these nearly 40 new construction blocks, you can choose whichever of them to implement in your project which will offer more variation to the creative part of the building
- As there are so many new blocks or contents added, what can’t be lacked of is the Minecraft Forge with the same version comparing to your game that needs to be installed first
How to install More Materials Mod
- Download the More Materials Mod from the link download provided below
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Go to your Minecraft directory by searching for %appdata%
- Look for .minecraft and open it
- In this folder, if you don’t have mods folder, just create one yourself
- Copy and paste the whole downloaded file into the mods folder
- Done and have fun!