More Stackables Mod
Do you think things or items in Minecraft are not logic? Like you can carry like 64 pork, beef, all the blocks and so on, but you can’t even stack your sword. I mean your weapons, tools, other things that can not be stacked in one room in your inventory. That is a waste of usage, don’t you think? With this More Stackables Mod installed you will be able to stack those things, it’s pretty useful huh? Be sure to check it out, but first let’s see some of awesome screenshots below to help you make a better decision.
More Stackables Mod is a mod which made by ‘Risugami’. I want to thank him or her, really. I do love this awesome mod, it helps me a lot. I have been faced with the problems about my inventory went full so fast (This maybe, I picked everything up without looking lol) I usually love to build house or building. So, when I have to carry a lot of things, like stacks of blocks, doors, signs and so on. Just when I want to make door big door for my house, I went and crafted it, but I found that there is just 1 room left in my inventory, that’s troublesome if I had to go to my storage chest to keep something in there and go get the another door, even if I just drop other things in my inventory and get the another instead. Those two cases are just ridiculous, but with this mod installed to your Minecraft world. You can have your doors, and signs up to 8 in a stack, or even minecarts and boats up to 4 in a stack, and more.
This mod is pretty great and really cool for those who want to have things that can’t be stack to be able to stack, that would help a lot, if you find the problems I’ve face is a pain in the as.. Anyway, at least give this More Stackables Mod a go, if you don’t like it, then just pass this one, there is a lot more interesting mod waiting for you to check them out!
More Stackables Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This mod allows you to stack things in one room of your inventory!
More Stackables Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- You can have a lot of doors and signs up to 8 in a stack
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge in order to properly install and use it without any problems or bug issues offered
How to install More Stackables Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download and install Minecraft Forge for more features
- Download More Stackables Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed
- Then, you are ready to go, have fun guys!