For all Minecrafters, do you hate how water flowing at you making it is hard to move. I do really hate when Minecraft updated to 1.6.4 because on the other version you can just press ALT and press SPACE and auto-move. So, if you think like me, I’d like to recommend this amazing Moses Mod which have features that you will have never expected about it before.
Moses Mod is a mod which add two new things that is staves, Staff of Moses and Burnt Staff of Moses. They make a 5 block wide and 64 block long path when you right-click the water while facing the direction you want to go. Then, your path is ready. If you want to cancel or remove the path, you just right-click again anywhere and it will suddenly close all paths. This also works with lava. You might wonder how to get this amazing staff because it can’t be crafted manually, what you have to do is just throw a stick at a burning bush ( make sure that the fire is on a leaf, though ) to make the staff. For the second one or Burnt Staff of Moses you just need to find some lava with the regular staff. Moreover, there are two more features, you can make the whole water in your world become blood by left-click water and click again to turn it back to water. You hit stones with staff to create a source of water.
You are going to be a god in Minecraft who can control the flowing of water and lava, create some sources of water, even make the water become blood. If you are fascinating with this amazing Moses Mod. Be sure to download and try it now.
Moses Mod Main Features
- Allow you to part water
- Allow you to part lava
- You become god that could control the flowing of water and lava lol
Moses Mod Pros and Cons
- You could part water and lava so that you can easily run through
- Save you more time traveling in water without boat
- There is absolutely no bad thing in this amazing mod, only for some people that think it might ruin the game
Moses Mod Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
- Turning water into blood
- Turning blood back into water added
- Flowing water not trigger fixed
How to install Moses Mod
- First, you need to download and install Forge
- Download the Moses Mod
- Then, browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game check if the mod is completely installed
- Enjoy !