Movecraft Reloaded Bukkit Plugin
Do you love building a large, huge, and epic vehicle with blocks in Minecraft? If you do so I bet that you guys want it to be able to drive or move. This might be because you might have put some effort in it. So, I would like to suggest you to try this Movecraft Reloaded Bukkit Plugin. This plugin is going to fulfill your wishes.
Movecraft Reloaded Bukkit Plugin 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 is a plugin which will allow you to build wonderfully enormous things like ships, vehicles, submarines, or zeppelins. The amazing thing is this plugin also allows the users or players to craft Vessels out of blocks that can be piloted and thus moved. Not only movement that they can do, but also some weapons to be shooted off, like Torpedoes, Cannons, and Guns. Which any of your things you build could be moved and can fire powerful weapons. You can configure the torpedoes by using .craft with CruiseOnPilot, set to true, like the “LaunchTorpedo”, except that the torpedo fires as soon as you click the first sign, and using a “Cruise: OFF” sign is not necessary. You have to download the .craft file which there is a link below, unless this plugin will not work or function properly. There are also many advanced customization features too, which you can add or modify on your server or crafts if you wish. For example, the language localization, pilot tool customization and many more.
This plugin was first created by Yogoda for hMod then there is a complete record originally by AJCStriker. If the file you downloaded is .zip, you have to unzip it first to get .jar file. Then, you are ready to do an installation for this awesome Movecraft Reloaded Bukkit Plugin.
.craft file : Link
Movecraft Reloaded Bukkit Plugin 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 Main Features
- This plugin allows you to build amazing ships and many more which can be moved
- Ships sinking
- Fuel consumption
- Cruise control, and direct control
Movecraft Reloaded Bukkit Plugin 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Things you build like Ships, Vehicles, Submarines, or Zeppelins can be driven and moved
- There are too many steps in building these things and make it moves.
- There are some minor bugs that can’t be fixed yet
Movecraft Reloaded Bukkit Plugin 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 Change Log
- Metadata types and amp; Multiple flyblock types updated
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Movecraft Reloaded Bukkit Plugin 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10
- Download Movecraft Reloaded Bukkit Plugin
- Place the .jar and any other files in your ‘plugins’ folder
- Run the server and wait till it is fully loaded
- Type stop in the console to bring the server to a clean stop
- Run the server
- Done, your plugin should be completely installed and ready to be used