MPUtils Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 it’s a new useful features that allow player to look at your own change logs. Now, it’s a base mod which brings tools to the Mod-Pack by using simple tab based menu in the main menu. Okay, let’s start to playing this mod to become an epic Mod-Pack.
Before you playing this mod, we have some features about tip notification and Config logs which get remove at all to a new mod. Also, the MPUtils Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 that allow you to get some new special of features such as : Quick Commands it’s will allow you to quick selection of your most used commands, Command to get the block id and item/block, New Addons functions for another mod like MPBasic and MPTipAlert, etc.
MPUtils Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- Let’s continuous and take a look what’s it in this features, first of all the Customization Quick Command that used by press ‘.’ on Numpad which allow you guys using quick selection of your most used commands.
- Next, it’s will allow player can hidden all features that you don’t want to show.
- The new command that help you to get the block id and item/block
- The add-on mods to expand functionality which support the MPBasic and MPTipAlert.
- And many other that you should to learn by using this mod.
MPUtils Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- It’s amazing features that allow you to playing this mod easier such as : Quick Commands, Hidden all features, New command to get block id and item/block, etc.
- Support with the other mod like MPBasic and MPTipAlert.
- Require the Minecraft forge before install this mod
- Can working with the MPUtils Basic tools, MPUtils Tip Alert
How to instal MPUtils Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download and install the Minecraft forge at the first time.
- Download the MPUtils Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Go to ‘run’ at windows menu bar
- Type %appdata% and looking folder .minecraft
- Drag and drop the file downloaded into mods folders
- Open you game and playing!